The Board of Directors of Sacramento Camp and Conference Center (SCCC) is seeking a highly qualified and dedicated Executive Director.
The candidate must have the background, skills and abilities essential for excellence in Christian Camping Leadership. The Board recognizes that selecting the Executive Director is the most important decision they will make. The Board has identified the following desired characteristics:
- Possess strong personal and professional qualities including: honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, and transparency that are the hallmarks of a quality camp leader.
- Have excellent and continuous communications with the Board, staff, and stake holders.
- A decisive decision maker with the ability to establish clear expectations and ability to evaluate the progress towards those expectations and to hold people accountable.
- Adept planner with the ability to break down goals into manageable and measurable strategies and activities and the ability to motivate others towards the accomplishment of those goals.
- Prior Administrative Experience desired.
Click HERE for more information
Click HERE for the application
If interested, please contact Vernon Asbill, Chair of Search Committee for more information:
PO Box 1374
Artesia, NM 88211